|This page offers helpful information to Hawaiʻi Attorneys. Services for attorneys include:
- Free on-site access to legal databases, including Westlaw and Lexis Advance.
- Expert research assistance and guidance.
- Low-cost off-site access to electronic or paper copies of Hawaiʻi statutes, acts, and committee reports, that are not readily available online, including old statutes – Please see Document Delivery for options.
- Self-service photo-copying and printing at $0.15/page.
- Certified copies of print materials.
- Conducting Hawaiʻi Legislative History Research for a nominal fee.
- Practice materials, including manuals and forms.
- Extensive print and digital easy-to-search law review collection, with over 2,572 titles available.
- Hawaiʻi Legal Practice and CLE materials.