The following databases are available on-site at all libraries of the Hawaiʻi State Law Library System. All users must comply with the Public Computer Use Policy and Guidelines.
- Provides full text articles from more than 1000 legal periodicals with coverage from the inception of each journal through the current year. Searchable database.
LexisNexis Advance Michie’s Hawaii Primary Law & Shepard’s
- Michie’s: Hawaiʻi Appellate Court Opinions 1847+, Hawaiʻi Court Rules Annotated, Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes Annotated.
- Shepard’s: Shepardize cases and statutes for all 50 states and all U.S. and federal jurisdictions.
LexisNexis eBook Digital Library
- Click here to request registration for remote access: Provide Full Name, Email, and “Lexis Nexis eBook Registration” in the Question Box. Library Staff will process request and respond via email.
- Contains 1299+ volumes on various aspects of law from our Matthew Bender/LexisNexis treatise collection.
- Comprehensive tax research source providing keyword searching for tax court decisions, tax court memorandum decisions, and IRS code sections, procedures, regulations, revenue rulings, private letter rulings. Includes RIA’s Federal Tax Coordinator and U.S. Federal Tax Reporter.
Wolters-Kluwers Cheetah E-Treatises
- Wolters-Kluwers/Aspen makes available 64 treatise titles in various aspects of law, including Harper, James Gray on Torts, New Wigmore on Evidence, Practicing Under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, Sexual Harassment in the Workplace and more.