COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic
Here is a listing of Hawaii resources and information related to COVID-19 / Coronavirus.
Community Legal FAQs
- Legal Aid Society of Hawaii
- Volunteer Legal Services Hawaii: COVID-19 Community Resources FAQ
- Assistance for Certain Homeowners and Renters: Courtesy U.S. Senator Brian Schatz
- Resources for Hawai‘i During the Coronavirus Pandemic: Courtesy U.S. Senator Brian Schatz
- Domestic Violence Action Center
- Hawai‘i Public Radio
- Lanakila Pacific: Employment, Finances, Food, Medical, etc.
- Lilioukalani Trust: Emergency Stabilization Financial Assistance
- LegalAid Society of Hawai‘i: Health, Housing, Employment, Food, etc.
Hawai‘i Financial, Food, and Health Benefits
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Temporary Assistance for Other Needy Families (TAONF)
Hawai‘i State Judiciary COVID-19 Information
Hawai‘i State Government COVID-19 Information
- Department of Health: Daily Updates
- Department of Health: Managing COVID-19 in Hawai‘i
- Department of Labor and Industrial Relations: COVID-19 Labor FAQs
- Governor News Conferences
Hawai‘i County Government COVID-19 Information
National Guidelines and Resources