District Court Remote Hearing Laptop Access
The Supreme Court Law Library is now offering access to a laptop work station for those individuals scheduled to appear remotely for their District Court cases.
- Call (808) 539-4964 or Email Law Library to schedule an appointment
- Appointments are required
- Appointments are made on a first-come, first-served basis
- Review hearing paperwork in advance to locate Meeting ID Number
- Bring all relevant paperwork for your hearing
- Bring corded earbuds or headphones for use with the laptop (wireless earbuds or headphones cannot be synched with the laptop)
- Individuals can have one (1) person accompany them to the appointment for assistance/support
- Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled court hearing
View this Flyer for additional details and pictures of the laptop station at the Supreme Court Law Library.
Remote Court Hearings via Zoom or Webex FAQs and Quick Links