|This page offers helpful information for the Hawai‘i State Judiciary. Services for the judiciary include:
- Free on-site access to legal databases, including Westlaw and Lexis Advance.
- Expert research assistance and guidance.
- Access to electronic or paper copies of Hawaiʻi statutes, acts, and committee reports, that are not readily available online, including old statutes.
- Self-service photo-copying and printing at no charge.
- Certified copies of print materials at no charge.
- Conducting Hawaiʻi Legislative History Research for no charge.
- Extensive print and digital easy-to-search law review collection, with over 2,572 titles available.
- Aide in organizing and managing your legal collection and selecting legal resources.