Supreme Court Law Library Public Access By Appointment Only
Public access by appointment only will resume on Monday, October 12, 2020. Curbside circulation and all virtual library services will continue.
Please note the new procedures and guidelines for visiting the Supreme Court Law Library:
- Access to the Supreme Court Law Library BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call (808) 539-4964 to make a reservation.
- Visits are limited to one (1) hour, no exceptions.
- Enter Ali‘iolani Hale through Checkpoint B (Punchbowl Street side of the building).
- Temperature check is required for entry into any Hawai‘i Judiciary facility.
- Face masks covering the nose and mouth are required and must be worn at all times while visiting any Hawai‘i Judiciary facility.
- All payments for library services must be made with check or exact change. Note: No change will be given for cash payments, please plan ahead and bring appropriate bills and coins.
- Please be mindful of your appointment time, no early entry into the library will be allowed.
For the health and safety of the Library Staff and Patrons, we thank you in advance for your cooperation. Aloha!