Supreme Court Law Library Public Access By Appointment Only
The Supreme Court Law Library will be reopening to the public on Monday, August 3, 2020 between the hours of 9 am to 2 pm. Please note the new procedures and guidelines:
- Access to the Supreme Court Law Library BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call (808) 539-4964 to make a reservation.
- Visits are limited to one (1) hour, no exceptions.
- Enter Ali‘iolani Hale through Checkpoint B (Punchbowl Street side of the building). National Guard will be on site to perform health and temperature checks.
- Face masks are required for entry into any Judiciary facility.
- All payments for library services must be made with check or exact change. Note: No change will be given for cash payments, please plan ahead and bring appropriate bills and coins.
- Please be mindful of your appointment time, no early entry into the library will be allowed.
For the health and safety of the Library Staff and Patrons, we thank you in advance for your cooperation. Aloha!